Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Power Clean

As programed by http://www.hybridfitness.blogspot.com/ I am going to be working on Power Cleans. This is the newest movement that I have been developing. When I start a new movement I get excited and put the cart before the horse. The Power Clean is an advanced movement that I keep going back and forth on as I learn more about it. In order for me to understand the technique of the Power Clean I am going to revert back to hang cleans and start over. As I progress in knowledge and technique I will gradually move to a Power Clean. This is frustrating but there is no sense in progressing to Power Cleans or Cleans if the fundamental technique is not established properly.

What I'm doing today:
3x5 hang cleans
5x3 Press
3 rounds of max pull ups

No comments:

Post a Comment