Monday, January 25, 2010

Diet

I followed "The Zone" diet for about a year. It is a great way to start a good base for nutrition. Through the diet I have learned what my body needs more and less off. With a high output of energy their needs to be an intake of food that is going to fill in what your body has put out. Finding out what works for your body is very important so that you have the best output as well as recover quickly. Because we are not all Nutritionists we have to start with a base of knowledge from someone else. I do not follow "The Zone" verbatim because my body has different needs through my physical output. "The Zone" helped me find what my body needed and what I needed more of as my physical output increased.



Training:
Squat 5x3
Press 5x3
3 rounds max pull-ups

No comments:

Post a Comment