Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thirsty Thursday

Stay thirsty my friends!! The milk is going down a lot smoother. Today was squat day AGAIN, and it went great. My press is a very slow progression but its coming along. Check out Favre's post on career training. I run into the problem of wanting to be the best right now with power cleans. It is going to take some time to become consistent and I need to accept that. If you push it too fast then you will just end up being pissed off and throwing shit. At least, I tend to act like a baby when I can't figure out my lifting problems. Keep working at it, as recommended by Farve, and I'm sure a lot of other coaches, video tape yourself and the problems will show themselves to you. This is something that I have not been doing. As the weight advances so does the precision of your technique.

Training:
5x3 Squat
5x3 Press
3 rounds max pull ups

No comments:

Post a Comment