Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thirsty Thursday!!

Drinking a gallon of milk a day is absolute insanity. I've been working at getting down a half gallon and it is a workout all in itself. Drinking milk paired with a lot of meat will turn you into a smelly monster that will make anyone close to you hate life. I was casually releasing some flatus while updating the blog when my wife stepped in and almost threw up on the spot. Then she threatened to throw away the milk I just bought..... I responded with more flatus. Honestly, if you take on a heavy amount of milk and meat you are going to have to be carful with the potency that you now carry. I recommend air fresheners shoved down the back of your pants. It is tough work but the benefits are proving to be outstanding. I feel very solid in my lifts; they are increasing consistently. As mentioned on 70sbig.com; your stomach will round out, and you may look like a skinny fat guy with small arms/legs until you keep pressing out the programming that you have committed too. When it seems like I can't take in that next glass of milk or that extra bite of food I remind myself of my lifting goals, then I throw my face back into the trough.

"I was in tenth grade the first time it happened. I un-racked the bar on my front deltoids with my elbows high. I stepped back a few feet, got my stance set, and squatted down. I heard a very peculiar ripping sound, and then a quasi-delightful breeze tickled my butt crack. It took a minute or two to realize that I had blown out the back of my boxers front squatting. That was the first time my ass became too big for the clothes I was wearing." (70sbig.com)

"It’s a badge of honor to accidentally (key word here) rip through old clothing. How many seams have you busted today?" (70sbig.com)



This is the best 1036lbs. squat i've ever seen.



Training:
3x5 Squat
3x5 Press
3 rounds of max pull ups

What the girls did:
5x5 Squat
5x5 Press
3 rounds max pull ups

No comments:

Post a Comment