Monday, July 19, 2010

My Rest Week

I am glad that all I have to look forward to this week is mountain biking and body weight exercises. It is tough for me to stay away from the weights. Probably around Wen. I will be itching to lift something heavy. After a rest week like this I always some back to the gym motivated and completely rested ready to go at it. When I start back I will be restarting my mesocycle of 3 months lifting a lighter weight at 5 reps 3 sets. As you all know I definitely promote 70'sBig.com. I had some lifting goals and they helped me break out of eating like a bird, lifting little bird weight. In about a 3 month time frame I put on 35lbs. body weight. My stomach went from flat abs to rounded keg and my lifts started growing ridiculous amounts. As I grew I accepted that I would put on some body fat. When I was small with a diet consistent of cottage cheese and almonds (bird food) I weighed in at 165lbs. My body fat % was around 12%. After growing my BF% went up to 14%. 2% for 35 pounds!! that is 70% muscle gain which means that out of 35lbs, 24.5lbs was muscle! Right now I'm at 200lbs and 14% Body Fat. This is a perfect place for me to stay for a while and see what I can do with it.

What I did today:
Eat, write this post, study ISSA Cert.

What the girls did:
Squat 5x3
then
500 Rope Turns
Every miss is 7 Hanging Leg Raises

No comments:

Post a Comment