Tuesday, July 13, 2010

ISSA Certification

Time to take the next step in my education. International Sport Science Association (ISSA) has some of the best education for starting out in a personal training career. I have been self educated for the last year, but my basis of knowledge come from Tim Favreau at Hybrid Fitness. He has lead me down the right path since I started lifting. If it wasn't for that guidance then I would probably be like a lot of other trainers out there that only care about the numbers there "trainees" lift without caring about the trainee. I am here to help people and change lives not break them.

What I did:
Bench 2x8
then
Barbell Complex 95lbs (as Prescribed by Tim Favreau)
Power Clean x5
Front Squat x5
Push Press x5
Romanian Deadlift x5
Bent Rows x5
5 Rounds for Time

What the girls did:
Press 5x3
then
7 swings
7 push ups
7 pull ups
4 rounds for time

This guy is only 17 throwing 443lbs overhead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment