Monday, August 23, 2010

Losing Your Man Card

So, I'm a little confused. When did men decide to forfeit their man card and women decide that it is attractive. I was out on a leisurely stroll with the wife one hot summer night getting some ice cream when I noticed these two women holding hands. As the wife and I got closer I realized that one was a man (only biologically). This immediately inflamed me. The lady this man (only biologically) was with was very cute. So I thought, what about this frail, girlesk, feminine body was attractive to this lady? But even more than this, his swagger, if you can call it that, was equally as feminine. Look, I'm not harping on dudes that don't workout. There are plenty of men that display their man cards proudly that have never hit up a gym in their lives. I'm just trying to understand how women find this attractive:



Men, I'm calling all of you to step your game up! When you fall into anti man card category you represent all us men poorly!! I challenge you (first step to being a man, you can never refuse a challenge) to go out to Play It Again Sports (or any athletic sporting goods store) and pick up a 300 lbs. bar and weight set. This will range from $100 - $200. You can afford it, put down the palm aid and blow dryer, sell some of your girly cloths that won't fit after you start eating and lifting appropriately; take the money you have saved and pick up this simple tool. Start lifting and you will soon find the advantages of being a man!



No comments:

Post a Comment