Monday, August 2, 2010

Competing

I'm very excited to start looking into Powerlifting Competitions. You can click on this link Powerlifting Comp's to get a list of competitions throughout the nation. I was looking into one that meets Sept. 11 but found that it will not work out unfortunately; but there are plenty of other competitions to choose from. From what I have found there aren't any that are within 4 hours of my home town. This raises the question, how can I bring powerlifting comp's into my town? Most of the gyms in the area are fluff gyms. This does not discourage me from going gym to gym asking if they have thought about or want to look into hosting a PL comp. If you have any suggestions or know of competitions that are closer to Huntsville, AL email mail me at mattpittman75@gmail.com or leave a comment.

The girls that I am training have just finished their first month. I can already see small changes in there strength levels and fine tuning their technique. I do not have any of my clients sign a contract to stay with me X amount of time, but I do ask that they stay a minimum of 3 months in order to see some very clear results.

What the girls did:

Squat 3x5
then
3 pull ups
5 push ups
7 body squats
max rounds in 10 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment