Friday, May 28, 2010

Deadlift

Ah, the end of the week. I always like fridays!! I have successfully accomplished all of my lifts and look forward to 2 days off; Eating some good food and looking forward to increasing my lifts the next week. I was at a wedding last weekend and was sent home with 10lbs. of pulled pork. I did my best to eat over a pound of it a day on top of everything else I take in. This week has been amazing. I have about 4lbs. left which should be polished off by Sunday.

Training:
Deadlift 5x1
then
100 rope turns
15 push ups
6 rounds for time

Natural ability + outstanding coaching = This guy


I love seeing a lifter hit a wall were you know it is taking every ounce of concentration to keep good form and press right through it. In this situation, a lot of people I have seen will start hitching to lock out the lift. This is a good example of how to stay focused and keep good form when you hit the crossroads of dropping the weight or hitching to lock it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment