Tuesday, April 27, 2010

11 Days off

Just got back from my trip. Had a really good time and got some good conditioning done. Yesterday and today I got back into the gym lifting heavy. I started right back up where I left off even though I lost 5 pounds. I'm sticking around a 200 pound body which is where I want to stay. I still have not reached my goal of squatting 315lbs. for sets. This is my current goal along with Power Clean and Jerking 205lbs. I'm on a slow track of accomplishing my squat goal in about 3 months. I made a massive jump in a short amount of time the last couple months. Now that I have had some decompression and recovery time I'm going to go down the same road but at a little slower pace.

Oh, if you've never had beer boiled brats..... go buy a pack of bratwurst , boil them in beer for about 10 min., throw them on the grill, and eat immediately!!!! Accompanied with your favorite beer of course. This will guarantee to increase your squat by about 100lbs.

This video is priceless.

1 comment:

  1. direct quote - "If you've never had bratwurt before, you're missing something out of your life" - HAHAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete